SAMSUNG - 200GB 7200RPM - HARD DISK DRIVE
1. Download Awdflash.exe file and the correct bios file for your board from our website. The model number printed on your board should match the Product Name exactly!!!
2. Run Awdflash.exe file. To download the file, click here.
3. When the screen shows prompt: File to Program: type the bios file name you downloaded (with the drive name and path).
4. When it asks: Do you want to Save Bios? (Y/N), select NO.
5. When it asks: Are you sure to program? (Y/N), select " YES "
6. Follow the instructions at the bottom of the screen to update the bios.
(NO STAND BY VOLTAGE FROM ATX POWER SUPPLY)
7. If the update is done successfully, the screen will ask you to power down. Power down as the screen says.
8. Power on, press <Del> key to go into "CMOS SETUP UTILITY"
9. Load setup defaults, save and exit setup.
10. Your bios is now updated.
its begins to update it and just as its about to finish it says remove floppy diskette and then nothing and just gives me the option to reset or back to the floppy
Edited by fernsy, 26 March 2006 - 12:49 PM.