- Before upgrade it was fine, afterwards I get "limited or no connectivity". I have a netgear router and my LAN ip is normally 192.168.0.x
- Now, the LAN IP is something drastically different (e.g. 169.254.xx.xx) PLUS my Subnet Mask is 255.255.0.0 as opposed to 255.255.255.0
- Cannot connect to the internet (can't acquire the WAN IP when I use IP2 either)
- I've not uninstalled zonealarm and it still can't acquire a proper IP address (when i click repair, it can't renew ip)
- I've tried resetting the router and doesn't work
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASEEEE HELP!!
Edited by domyue, 27 March 2006 - 09:21 PM.