Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Some display problems.

• Please log in to reply

Friel

Friel

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Well, I've been having some problems with Maxthon. I'm using the new Windows Live Mail Beta, but with the new layout, it doesn't show my emails. It works on IE, but not Maxthon.

Here's what it looks like - http://h1.ripway.com...iel/hotmail.jpg

Also, videos or nothing like that will show up. It's probably something to do with graphic settings, but im not sure. Anyone know how to fix it?

Advertisements

Mile Runner

Mile Runner

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
so is maxan not diesplayign any images or just the ones in teh email thing. unfortudnetly its in beta so it will be hard for us to help you, also its windows and being the selfish people they are it may not work in anyother browser besides IE

Thef0rce

Thef0rce

• PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
yeah, I'm using firefox and live mail is okay in the classic mail setting. To get the full effects while its in beta, you actually have to use IE. what a pain. at least the classic version loads correctly in firefox so I'm reasonably happy with it :whistling:

Friel

Friel

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

yeah, I'm using firefox and live mail is okay in the classic mail setting. To get the full effects while its in beta, you actually have to use IE. what a pain. at least the classic version loads correctly in firefox so I'm reasonably happy with it :whistling:

Yeah, the classic menu works.

It's ok, you have to use IE to see the advanced menu, so forget this topic. Thanks anyway.