Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Outlook Express problem

• Please log in to reply

LordGanon666

LordGanon666

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
Hello, its me again :whistling: . it seems i have another problem concerning my email sevice :blink: . the problem ha been going on for quite a while now. There is no error message, its just that the pop3 server doesnt respond to my account or where my messages come from. It seems to be stuck on a particular message.

If u cud spare sum of ur time, cud u give me the help i need to fix this problem. Awwww plz!!!

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Don't know if this is the only answer or if this is why...but when I was on dial-up, my sister in law was in the habit of sending about 25 photos at a time. After about an hour, it would disconnect. I called my serer and had them manually delete that message.

LordGanon666

LordGanon666

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
oh ok so how do i do that?

Octagonal

Octagonal

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts
coachwife6

Hope you don't mind me adding to this thread. :whistling:

LordGanon666

Most Internet Service Providers have a webmail feature. Usually to access this, you need to go to your ISP's website and find the link for webmail or check your mail on their site. You will have to enter your username and password for your account to access this. You should then be able to view and delete any large emails that may be bogging down your account. If you have problems doing this, follow coachwife6's advice and give your ISP a call.

HTH
Octagonal

LordGanon666

LordGanon666

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
yes you've dun it again. Thx v much coahwife6 and octagonal, my ISP let me delete the v large email and now i can reveive my other emails. thx so much. see you later!

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Thanks for letting us know that it worked. :whistling: