Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

worms everywhere!

• Please log in to reply

Stormy

Stormy

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
Boy do I need help :tazz: lol...i have had a day ....end result after running norton adaware and spybot and them all saying nothing wrong, I found and downloaded spyware cop......the list seemed like it would never stop. I have both the "my doom b" and "w32 netsky" worms. I have numerous trojans and malware. About every 5 minutes norton gives me a popup telling me he has detected and removed 2 virus's....same files all the time....trojan dropper and the trojan downloader. I have an idea where i might have gotten this attack but thats not my problem at the moment. I have ran 2 tools said to remove these individualy. the f my doom.exe and the FxNetsky.exe but neither have fixed it. I was about to go into safe mode and try, when I thought I would stop by and ask if there was anything else i needed to do while in safe mode. I understand the less rebooting the better. Well I'm hoping someone is up and around to see my post...ill wait here a bit and read some more posts....thank you ;))

Advertisements

mpfeif101

mpfeif101

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,411 posts
*** When the Member Doesn't Have HijackThis ***
Please Click here!, and follow the recommendations in the guide.

If you're still having trouble, We'll need you to use a free diagnostic tool, Hijack This. Follow the instructions in step five of this guide, and post your log as a new topic in the Hijack This forum. It will get a better response there from the people most qualified to analyze logs.

Most of what Hijack This lists lists will be harmless or even essential, DO NOT delete or modify anything yet! Someone will be along to tell you what steps to take after you post the contents of the scan results.

Stormy

Stormy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
my logs are posted. THANK YOU

Stormy

Stormy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
This is my second day of being held hostage by this pc and not trying to be a pain but if i have to keep clicking this norton window off im going to give my pc the true meaning of windows...lol...HELP!!

my original post
http://www.geekstogo...re_-t10540.html

my hijack logs.....post #2 is the log using the updated hijackthis
http://www.geekstogo...RE_-t10613.html