Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Media Player Problem

• Please log in to reply

Angel420Marie

Angel420Marie

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Hi -thanks for your help- attached is the log.

Advertisements

Angel420Marie

Angel420Marie

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Hi -thanks for your help- attached is the log

computerwiz12890

computerwiz12890

Fixer-upper guy

• Retired Staff
  • 1,807 posts
:whistling:

There's no attachment...

try it again...

Angel420Marie

Angel420Marie

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Sorry. Let me try this again.

Attached Files

computerwiz12890

computerwiz12890

Fixer-upper guy

• Retired Staff
  • 1,807 posts
I see nothing out of the ordianry. We could try disabling McAfee and Spy Sweeper, but before trying that, let's make sure it's not a problem with your browser.

Are you using your AOL browser or the Internet Explorer browser to look at the videos?

In addition, have you tried using the Mozilla Firefox browser to view the videos? If not, download it and try Mozilla Firefox.

Angel420Marie

Angel420Marie

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
I installed FireFox, which is very cool, by the way, - but I still got the error code C00D11BB. I disabled Spysweeper and McAfee - still no luck. Also - I was using both AOL and Internet Explorer to try to view them. Thanks again for your time :whistling:

Edited by Angel420Marie, 12 April 2006 - 01:50 PM.

computerwiz12890

computerwiz12890

Fixer-upper guy

• Retired Staff
  • 1,807 posts
Give me a link to one of the videos that you are trying to view. I'm gonna see if I can figure out what's going on...or at least figure out a way you can download them and view them from your computer itself, instead of streaming...

Edited by computerwiz12890, 12 April 2006 - 08:05 PM.

superimad

superimad

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Rename the folder "%USERPROFILE%\local settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows Media\10.0" to something else. This will force Windows Media to recreate the folder when you open an online stream and everything will work fine and dandy... :whistling: