Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Game Hosting Problems

• Please log in to reply

Brandon Burton

Brandon Burton

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,

I play Ghost Recon for PC. For some reason, everytime I try to host a game, the game crashes and sends me back to my desktop. I have tried many things to find the problem but to no avail :whistling: .

Such as....

Reinstalling Ghost Recon
Completely Updating my computer
Changing firewall settings
Completely checking computer for malware

Hosting used to work but the last computer had to be disposed of.
When i got my new computer hosting wouldnt work and i could only join other ppl's games online.
I doubt my network is the problem because before on my old computer i could host a game without a network running (no multiplayer intended just practicing) well now that doesnt work.

If anyone understands my problem and knows the correct way to configure or fix my computer please reply to my plea for help :blink: :help:

Advertisements