Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet Explorer problem with Kodak EasyShare Gallery online?

• Please log in to reply

wilzn2

wilzn2

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
I need help figuring out if I am having an incompatibility issue with Internet Explorer 6.0 and Kodak's EasyShare Gallery online.

I have uploaded photos to the Gallery before and shared them with no problem. Yesterday, I uploaded some new photos. That part was fine. The album shows up on my access page as having been uploaded. But when I try to view them via a slide show, the slide show is blank. I have never had this happen before.

I contacted Kodak, and they suggested it may be an Internet Explorer problem with corrupted temp files. I deleted all of my temp files, including offline content, as suggested, but the problem persists.

Any advice?

Advertisements

wilzn2

wilzn2

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
As a followup, I forgot to mention that sometimes I get an error message that says "Library not registered."