Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

video card help

• Please log in to reply

jimbo_sk8er

jimbo_sk8er

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hello,

When i try to play a game it says cant create d3d device, and ive also figured out that my Video Card isnt installed or something because i was searching here in the forums for people that had the same problems, i found out that if i used everest i could find out which model it was and stuff.Well now that i got the information about it i dont know what to do

heres the info

Device Properties
Driver Description Video Controller (VGA Compatible)
Hardware ID PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_7205&SUBYS_72051106&REV_01
Location Information PCI bus 1, device 0, function 0
PCI Device VIA/S3 UniChrome Integrated Video Adapter

Device Resources
IRQ 11
Memory D8000000-DBFFFFFF
Memory DC000000-DBFFFFFF

Thats everything it says, and it also still has the yellow question mark signs next to them

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Whats the game you are trying to play, thats showing you have integrated(and a rahte bad integrated). Youll need to download the drivers, to do this get your motherboard model bumber and make and look up its spec sheet on the manufacturers site this will tell you what you have specifically and should even give you drivers on that site.

Or do you have an actuall video card thats just not being recognised if so what make and model is it, this would all be easier with a set of system specs though.

jimbo_sk8er

jimbo_sk8er

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
i guess theres already a video card in my computer its just that i cant install it because i dont know what model it is and stuff, right now im trying to find that out

oh yea and the game im trying to play is knight online

Edited by jimbo_sk8er, 01 April 2006 - 05:41 PM.