Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

IE does not loading properly

• Please log in to reply

ausstech

ausstech

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, everybody

I got a problem recently. I am using xp + sp2. when i try to access website which contain a big size picture( around 1m) as it's main content, i can see that websity but only one small picture indicates the name of that website display instead of the right content. i don't whether i explain clearly or not?

anybody can help me.

thanks

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Hi:

Yes, I'm a little confused as to what you mean. Are you not viewing the large image after your browser parses the page, or is no image shown, but text is being displayed instead? :whistling:

Can you provide more information and a link to problem site provided the content of the site fits with the Terms of Use of this forum, i.e., content is suitable for everyone, etc..

Ron