Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Making money wit ads?

• Please log in to reply

CSPBATMAN

CSPBATMAN

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
I heard theres way to make money with your site by putting on ads . Is this possible, i've heard of pay per click but is there like pay per view ? like if sum1 visits ur site u get money?

tell me if theres a way to do this/

Advertisements

Magosis

Magosis

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 190 posts
there are a number of ways to do this. although many it is a matter of simply petitioning site goes to sponsoryou on a monthly basis, there is also the option of google ads wich i belive is pay per veiw and finaly there are varouse plans you can get through advertising firms with different conditions. the best way is to personaly negotiate the contract though. well that is unless you go with google adds wich is what i recomend

TaNkZ101

TaNkZ101

• PipPipPip
  • 327 posts
i think google ads are pay per click i.e. somebody has to click on them for it to be registered (impressions i think they're called). i have to agree that it is best to personally negotiate ur ads (from experience).

CSPBATMAN

CSPBATMAN

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
i hav heard of google ads unfortunacly 1. pay per click . 2. i cant do it since i want it via paypal :whistling:

TDXkev

TDXkev

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
Pay-Per-Impression ads are not going to get your site almost any money unless you have pretty high traffic levels (from my experience). They pay you a fraction of a fraction of a cent in most cases per each impression.

Google Ads allow you to use straight EFT to your checking account, suggesting this as an alternative to using your paypal account. Plus, I believe that some of Googles ads that they serve up are pay per impression (randomly served), you should read their faq on the Google Adsense website. I think they just came up with an article about this on their blog.

Good Luck! :whistling:

TaNkZ101

TaNkZ101

• PipPipPip
  • 327 posts
the way i did it i approached a few companies and we discussed about ad placement (where it is on the page) and for a monthly fee.