Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

nero express problems

• Please log in to reply

rikkiburd

rikkiburd

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
im still having problems with nero express. when ever i go to burn a vcd ill go throught he whole process of adding the videos that i want and coding them to the right fromat and them amenu comes up with titles what i want the disc to be called where im burning to which is set to dvd-rw burner the speed i want to burna t which is i think 10xspeed but i cant change the speed becuase its un highlighted. and then i click burn it will go through the procees of encoding and the say complete and then it saystht it is now burning at 10x speed and it will take about an hour or so to burn and then when it comes up to a 100% complete a window pops up saying that my computer failed to complete burning at 10x speed. ui click ok and it didnt burn my stuff to vcd. iv looked every where for a place that might letr me change the speed but i cant. it will also let me burn data discs and music there all fine just not vcd. please help.

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Which version of Nero

Just before you click burn, look for record settings, tick determine maximum write speed

rikkiburd

rikkiburd

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Which version of Nero

Just before you click burn, look for record settings, tick determine maximum write speed

it dos not have any setings like that althouhg it has a setting at the main menu but it wont allow me to change anythng i think its because i only have a demo of nero but i was pretty shore that it was the full version

but thanks anyway