Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

RUNDLL Error Message - The specified module could not be found

• Please log in to reply

_Endless_

_Endless_

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
Ok. Fingers crossed the error will stay away. Thanks for helping, I know I've been a pain asking questions all the time, lol. Thanks again. :whistling: :blink:

Advertisements

Metallica

Metallica

Spyware Veteran

• GeekU Moderator
  • 33,101 posts
No problem.

It's what we like doing. :whistling:

_Endless_

_Endless_

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
Hey, sorry to spring this onto you again, but the RUNDLL error message popped up again. The iPod USB wire connection thing wasn't in, so now I have no idea what the problem could be. I'm not sure if it should be something to be worried about though, seeing as my computer is working fine.

_Endless_

_Endless_

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
I'm sorry if I shouldn't be replying a message again, but I have recieved the error again - I have a couple of times this week. I'm not sure if this is something that you could help with, or maybe I should contact someone in my local area about it?

Please reply, thank you.