Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How about a "Pet Peeves - air 'em out!"

• Please log in to reply

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Lol, cant say ive ever seen pc mags put on the top shelve, weird mind you being a rather tall individual i wouldnt need a stool, and being shameless wouldnt need the paper bag. I would walk to the till and in a loud voice declare: i would like to purchase this magazine i need no bag for i am man.

Mind you not that i buy that stuff. Not that i even buy alot of magazines thats what the internet is for.

Advertisements

Dockboy

Dockboy

• PipPip
  • 79 posts
1. Kids that are way too young to have cell phones, in fact, anyone under 18 does not need a cell phone.
2. Text messaging on a phone...it totally defeats the purpose of owning a phone.

"Let's see, do I punch 7 buttons and talk to my friend, or should I punch hundreds of buttons and send them a message that costs 10 times as much as it costs to talk to them."

I hate the logic of kids today.

3. MySpace...nuff' said.
4. When driving (highway) and the guy in front of you goes 20 under the limit in the no-passing zone, and guns it in the passing area. And if you do manage to pass him, he passes you in the no passing zone, only to repeat the same trend again.

I can go on with more, but I can't remember any good ones right now. I'll post more later.

Cheers:)