Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Self Build

• Please log in to reply

Michael in the isle of man

Michael in the isle of man

• Pip
  • 1 posts
It's a new build M/b Gigabyte K8N SLI , AMD Athlon 64 3700+ 939 1mb +fan, 2x512 mem via matching site,
Club gforce6600 pci express sli ready card.

I am back to cardboard instructions(FAQ), the screen says no signal, the card and cpu fans are running, i have rechecked the fan seating and am getting no blip at all.

All i have connected at present are the main power + 12v board, speaker, switch, and vid card, mouse & keyboard and 512 mem in slot 1

Needless to say supplier in @can't hear you mode@ willing! to take a hit on M/B and get another, it will be cheaper on my nerves and i can tell them where to go..

Any suggestions for a cheap video card to use for setup?

Any suggestions gratefully accepted for return tomorrow as i leave to plug in for night :whistling:

Regards Mike

Advertisements

SOORENA

SOORENA

• PipPipPip
  • 974 posts
Try getting a PCI card their pretty cheap, notice this is PCI not PCI-Express.

a very old card

Main Page

Edited by SOORENA, 13 April 2006 - 08:27 PM.