Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

World of Warcraft

• Please log in to reply

Mike-pxndx

Mike-pxndx

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
i have been playing WoW for months and now i have lots of characters, i woukd like to play with people who rele knows how to play this game... i accept it im Noob? well kinda... i have some Xp. i have a lvl 17 night elf hunter his name is petorio and the realm is balnazzar, i have a Troll shaman too... his name is shocktroll. well take a look at this funny video and add me to friends is you want to play with me.

http://www.youtube.c...=craftingworlds

OH and im findig any good guild....

Advertisements

Fat_Dave

Fat_Dave

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I'm not on the server you mentioned, but I am pretty much highly experienced on Warcraft. Currently have two level 60 characters (MC status) and a 31 Warlock on Stormscale if you're interested.

Daveth - 60 Dwarf Hunter
FatDavems - 60 Gnome Mage
FatDave - 31 Gnome Warlock

Mike-pxndx

Mike-pxndx

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
All right thanx a lot.
,y shaman is at stormscale too he is arround lvl 15 right now... so i hope to se you there

Edited by Mike-pxndx, 17 April 2006 - 08:14 PM.