Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Matrix Online Lockups

• Please log in to reply

joybz

joybz

• PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
I bought the matrix online about 2 months ago but ever since ive had it ive been experiencing severe lockups while playing the game. ive tried everything i can think off including, updating all my drivers, rolling back drivers, checking my components for physical damage, running lavalys everest and checking for heat problems gfx card runs about 55C steady, ive used msconfig to clean boot, ive used [sfc /scannow] and [chkdsk /f /r] in start>run, Ive disabled onboard sound, disabled and uninstalled my firewall/antivirus, ive even gone to lengths as to uninstall windows and reinstall it again. However nothing seems to work.
I will list my system specs should they be required.
any help would be much appriciated, thanks.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
well here are some things that I've found:

http://mxoboards.sta...t&message.id=40

http://mxoboards.sta....id=techsupport

do you have all the hot fixes installed?

joybz

joybz

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
hi tks for the reply, im not sure what you mean though about the hot fixes. Could you explain what they are please.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
all of the game patches for matrix online (hotfixes is what they were calling it)

Mike-pxndx

Mike-pxndx

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
is the matrix online some kinda masivley muslitplayer game?
kinda counter strike and stuff like that?