Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Best MMORPG's?

• Please log in to reply

Caljif

Caljif

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
Im really curious....What is the BEST MMORPG out there...i think maybe one of the bigger ones with fee's (World Of Warcraft maybe...) will turn out to be it but i could be wrong.

Advertisements

thechezman14

thechezman14

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
there is runescape, and guildwars

UV_Power

UV_Power

• PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

What is the BEST MMORPG out there...

Tough question. Certainly WoW has gotten it's credit, I personally liked City of Heroes and City of Villians (too bad I couldn't find the time to play it anymore :blink: ) But when you get down to it, everyone is gonna tell you something different. Your best bet is to try comparing them side by side and then go from there.

Short answer: I like Auto Assault.... :whistling:

Fat_Dave

Fat_Dave

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I'm personally a World of Warcraft addict, and can say nothing else other than it's amazing. There's so much to do, and the world is so vast. You'll never find yourself with nothing to achieve. I've been playing for around 6 / 7 months now, and I'm still doing new things.

I must add though, if you get WoW prepare to lose your social life.

JourneyMan

JourneyMan

• PipPip
  • 86 posts
Rubies of Eventide.

Best cominity on the net + old school class system and leveling. Makes for a truely immersing RPG experiance.