Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

RUNESCAPE!

• Please log in to reply

gabbo69(runescape)

gabbo69(runescape)

• Pip
  • 9 posts
if your wondering why ma names a little different its bescause thats my user name for a game called runescape

i was wondering if any of you lot played it as you could tell im gabbo69 on it and and only lvl 102

if you are a player post name and anything else you wish to add

it your not a player, go www.runescape.com and play free. it's one of the most biggest and richest game site in the world and you do not need to download a thing

happy playing :whistling:

Advertisements

ctizen

ctizen

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
oops

Edited by ctizen, 11 May 2006 - 02:21 PM.

Comrade General

Comrade General

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts
There's a reason Runescape is free. (I don't want to be rude!)

Edited by Comrade General, 11 May 2006 - 09:29 PM.

Darryl

Darryl

• PipPip
  • 76 posts
I use to play it alot. And yes, it's not the best game in the world, but it is free, unless you become a member. I was around lvl 85 or so when I quit playing it, and now I just play every now and again, and Im around lvl 87 I beleive.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
You can only get so far on the free accounts features and areas are closed off, which is ok for anyone not knowing what they are doing but anyone who has played an rpg or mmo will hit that barrier pretty quick and get more than a little fed up if only VIPs or only premium members can access this area or use this gate.

sergioz

sergioz

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
i play runescape im actually a clan leader pm if u want more info
my accounts are
mulcryan
sachimura

JudeF

JudeF

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
lol^^ your accounts suck, and sachimura doesnt even turn up in the highscores, i have a feeling i can take you and your whole clan on and still win

o btw, i made a lvl 104 teleport yesterday, in which was an apparent deathmatch, i potted though, he didint, but that made my stre 92,the same as him.

sergioz

sergioz

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
look u coulndt defeat 666 de m on he use range right now look him up we have a lv 80 69 72 77 and myself 73
and quote from 666 de m on "we use full guthans"

Edited by sergioz, 12 June 2006 - 08:07 AM.