Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Battle Racing Games

• Please log in to reply

hioMan

hioMan

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hey just wondering - for all those who play video games - whats your favorite battle racing game? Im talking about games like Mario Kart and Twisted Metal. I'll start by saying my favorite is the new JakX game. Its pretty sick and definitely lives up to the rest of the series of games.

Advertisements

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
It's not really racing, but Auto Assault looks pretty kick arse, yet I don't want to pay a monthly fee again until I get steady income.

Also the upcoming Full Auto (which I'm not sure is coming to PC or not) looks so amazingly beast...very excited.

And back in the day (I'm talking when I was a little-un) the Twisted Metal series was possibly the best I've ever played, but Mario Kart has the coolest theme :whistling: