Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

server busy error... and i'm new!

• Please log in to reply

syzuO9

syzuO9

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i keep getting a message that says something like:
'this action cannot be completed because the other program is busy..'
and then it says to click switch to or retry... the cancel button is un-clickable.
when i click links, some don't work, eg some links on this site, links on xanga sites, and links on launch.yahoo.com. when i click those links, the window freezes up and won't let me click anything, often turns white. after a bit (minute or so?) it goes back to the original page like nothing happened.
is this just a virus? another problem... when trying to download some protection software from here, it did the same link-problem thing.
the messages are completely random. and if i click 'switch to', the start menu comes up. they do nothing, but sometimes if i click either button long enough, they go away or a get a script error message about running scripts on the page. sometimes they go away on the first click, though.
i don't know much about computers... relatively a newbie. help.. please?

Advertisements

jmkhunter

jmkhunter

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Having same problem. receive script errors after select switch to activate busy program. line 48 error no such interface approved and line 11 no such interface supported. line 48 error refers to www.oinadserve.com/code? and line 11 refers to file"//c:\docme/\default\localls/temp\18870b.html

also having same problems with links not working

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
syzuO9 and jmkhunter,

Hi and Welcome to GTG... :tazz:

Well, sorry to say that you posted your topic in the wrong area, and sense there are two of you on the same message, I cannot move your topics to the right location...

So bare with me while I explain to you both on what to do... ;)

First go here ~~> http://www.geekstogo...indpost&p=12367

And follow all the directions on what to download and clean, then post your HJT log (HiJack This Log) in your new topic so that the Geeks can help you...

If for some reason you are having problems with downloading due to your issues, then try at least to download the (HiJack This) onto your computer and do a scan, then paste it onto your post.

You need to post your topic in:
Malware Removal - HiJackThis Logs Go Here

I sure hope this helps...

;)