Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Tomb Raider

• Please log in to reply

Casheti

Casheti

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
I think they need more bounce.

Edited by coachwife6, 21 April 2006 - 04:07 AM.

Advertisements

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
FamilyFriendlyEdit: Play Tomb Raider for it's intense gameplay and exotic locals, not the looks of the main heroine!

Cheerio!
}BP{

Edited by BlackPandemic, 20 April 2006 - 08:18 AM.

Casheti

Casheti

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
Lol.

BTW I think you are kinda breaking the signature size limit of 16kb, but then again, so am I

Edited by Casheti, 20 April 2006 - 12:07 AM.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
I dont think this is really an approriate conversation on a family forum.

Casheti

Casheti

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
Meh. What child would be interested in this topic? Huh? Why would he even GO on GTG?

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
He may need help with a computer, may be a family member of one of the staff on to see what it is, lots of reasons and kids plat tomb raider games so they might just look in here.

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
Did either of you notice my child friendly edit? You should, it's quite comical :whistling:

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
and casheti...i like how you mentioned that your sig is too big...concidering i already asked you once to make it smaller or get rid of it..you've got one more chance to fix that issue on your own before we fix it for you

Casheti

Casheti

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
Warrior scot said it should Idealy be below 50K, and you are telling me 16. BTW Nice Edit There BP. They might just take the word heroin the wrong way if they are a bit dull. LOL. :whistling:

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Well i got told 50k max but i will get away with more than you do.

Advertisements

Casheti

Casheti

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
Yeah. I want ot be staff but not for malware. Just general problems. Any advice?

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
actually...to my knowledge for ANYONE staff or not the limit is 16k COMBINED avatar and siggie...if yours is over you should change it too scot...i just don't usually check staff..cuz i assume you know the rules already

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Admin said keep it under 50 so im keeping it under 50(the threads somewhere i shoulda kept it so i had something to prove it. i think its like 30ish now(user bars add up to about 16 so 16 plus text is how big mines is), anyway admin hasnt moaned since i changed it last for him, it was big when i added the 6 user bars but they were only on for a couple of hours.

Mines has always been a bit over 16k though, ever since i got allowed to use the xfire miniprofile which always seemed an excpetion as long as it wasnt the big one. Anyway im happy admin seems happy for the moment so all good.

If you want to be staff learn up on your computers and help out on the forums if you are good enough and you are reccomended by a staff member you are then elected by the other techs.

Edited by warriorscot, 23 April 2006 - 05:56 PM.

mozzer11

mozzer11

• PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
I played the demo of TRL earlier and it was great. The graphics are amazing.

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
It was okay...I don't like how there is a reticle when you lock on...it used to be she would just look at the enemy right?

I think that huge red circle dumbs it down.