Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

installed video capture card, now video card problems

• Please log in to reply

NoNaym

NoNaym

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,
So i just installed this Studio TV Terminator (vs-ltv7131rf) tv video capture card to use it as a DVR. Well once i plugged the thing in, the DVI output on my dual output video card stops giving me picture and now I can only get picture through the VGA output. Before I had no problem using both outputs from the card. Also after installing the video capture card I have been left with an unknown piece of hardware that i cannot get any drivers for. I've downloaded and installed an the latest drivers for the video capture card and still no go. Either way, I am able to use the tv capture card, and watch tv... which seems odd. When I connect an lcd tv to the DVI output I get "Invalid Mode" and "Signal Out of Range" messages from the monitor. Yet When I connect the same lcd tv to the VGA output, it works just fine. I want both!! Any suggestions? Gotta get both outputs working, and hopefully resolve the (if any) conflict that the "Unknown" hardware driver is causing. Please Please help!

Thanks in advance.

Advertisements