Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Which is better, 256 X1300 PRO or 512 X1300?

• Please log in to reply

Casheti

Casheti

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

I use radlink its pretty gd dont even no its running lol all you do is set the speed and it loads them on startup.

How do I use Radlink? I installed it, but after installation, there is no Radlink program in start menu, or the system tray. Where is Radlink?

Advertisements

rumble291

rumble291

• PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
go on display properties then go on settings then advance and theres a tab called RadLinker then u can set the clocks there.

Casheti

Casheti

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
But all the clocks and things say 0.00

Edited by Casheti, 01 May 2006 - 03:24 PM.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Lol casheti you know you are turning into the poster child of why not to buy a system from PCworld. It should work, try using omega drivers they have atitray tool its worked on every card ive seen.

Casheti

Casheti

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Try using omega drivers they have atitray tool its worked on every card ive seen.

Where do I get these drivers?

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
How many times do i have to say it.

GOOGLE and you shall find.

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
Apparently you have to say it one more time Warrior :whistling:

And good god, the only good thing outta PC World is product reviews...I didn't even know they sold computers :blink:

Casheti

Casheti

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
It tells me to uninstall the original ATi drivers. Shall I do this through Add And Remove Programs? I dont have to restart once I have uninstalled them wil I? And, will these omega drivers make my card any better?

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
OH dear :whistling: :blink: :help: It tells you exactly how to do it on the omega website. Yes you have to uninstall the orginal ATI drivers, it doesnt make it any better it just gives you better control and there is a handful of stability tweaks included as well. You arent going to make the PC magically better with software.

Casheti

Casheti

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
Hey scot, please tell me how to fix oblivion and xfire. PLLLLLLLLLLZ. ILL say scottish are the most powerful, greatest, best people to EVER walk the face of the earth. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

And also, ATi Tray tools, when i move the slider up, and press apply, it moves them back down to where they were before.

Edited by Casheti, 02 May 2006 - 03:27 PM.

Advertisements

rumble291

rumble291

• PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
Get the NGO drivers there pretty good and they are tweaked catalyst 6.4 drivers. I use them and atitray tools not sure why it wouldn't be working for you though.

Casheti

Casheti

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
Im using the omega drivers at the moment.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
It doesnt work that well with mine either so i dont know how to fix it, and its a oblivion thing it hates anything on top of the game window or clicking off the window.

Casheti

Casheti

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
Yes, but also, what about my Overclcoking problem using traytools which I mentioned earlier?

Oh and also, the find max GPU and Mem clock buttons are greyed out. What the... Is going on?

Edited by Casheti, 02 May 2006 - 03:38 PM.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Well since overclocking is not a neccesary component and it is a pre built system from a mass builder its possible that its not actually possible to overclock as it might not ne standard retail.

You dont buy quality hardware you cant expect it to do the things that the quality parts do.