Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

To the Human Plague That Fills the World With Rage

• Please log in to reply

EXorbiTantCsoul

EXorbiTantCsoul

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I really hate virus makers, you serve no point in the world, you do realize that, right? Whatever message you think you're trying to prove, all you're really doing is affecting other people's lives and adding on to the stress that already permeates all of our hard-working existence. Chaos and anarchy are not cool, beauty and harmony and serenity and peace are the true treasures to cherish and relinquish. Your selfishness to your own cause and ideals is beyond my comprehension, I never knew one could be so blind and self-absorbed. Your lives are meaningless, all you are is a complete scourge unto society. It's people like you who would this world needs less of, there is no true pride and honor in what you do. The purpose of life is to create, not to hinder and destroy. Live it up, laugh, think your immature games are rewarding and fun, but realize that all you're doing is hurting other people deeply inside who you will never befriend nor come across. Why do you want to bring others down? What have I ever done to you? What purpose do you serve in frying my harddrive? You are nothing but cowards, and your dicks are this small ---> -: With everything you are, and everything you represent, you should be ashamed of yourself, for you are the real bums and vermin of the street, the scum that nobody loves nor ever truly will. Your only resolve is to deepen the sadness of others and cause unneccessary pain to those whose innocence is pure. Who knows, maybe one day one of these individuals who you have wrongfully demoralized and damaged will become a doctor and care for you in your time of need, when you have finally been slammed upon the ground by the sick and twisted fate of karma, and that doctor will unselfishly care for you and bring you great hope and alleviate you from your suffering, without a thought about his own personal dilemmas and shortcomings. You will have done nothing to him but spit in his face and kick him while he is down upon the ground. And that's sad. With no morals, values, or respect from anyone of sincere reputation, inherently you are nothing but childish little boys toying with the complex machinery of elite and honorable men. Play away, your day of reckoning will come. Your soul shall be lost, for God is on the side of good. Chaos shall never win, to no avail will anarchy prevail. So go on, bite the hand that feeds you, dishonor the parents who conceived you. Taunt the venomous snake, for the viper will inevitably strike back. :tazz:

Advertisements

hrdwrjnkie

hrdwrjnkie

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
Preach on, man. Preach on. I have never understood the motivation of people that purposefully create something with no other purpose than to wreak havoc at random...

silvergurl2k

silvergurl2k

• Pip
  • 2 posts
:tazz: i think that half the antivirus software that we pay for is created by the same people who create these d*** viruses to begin with....