Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

copying music files

• Please log in to reply

linnybelinny

linnybelinny

• Pip
  • 5 posts
My son deleted his user's account and saved all of the files. Unfortunately all of his music playlists on Itunes were not transferred. I am able to access the itunes that I purchased from Itunes, but all of the other music that were transferred from cds, etc. were not saved. All of the music is still on the Ipod. I did a search for some freeware to perform this task, I just need some advise as to which software works the best and is easy to use. Ipod Agent seems to complicated. There is CopyPod, IpodAccess, which one would you recommend.

Edited by linnybelinny, 05 May 2006 - 07:49 PM.

Advertisements

Thunderbird1988

Thunderbird1988

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts
Hello and welcome at Geekstogo.

maybe you could use Itunes Library Updater to make a new playlist: http://itlu.ownz.ch/. You will need Microsoft .net Framework 2.0 to run this program.

Thunderbird1988

Edited by Thunderbird1988, 06 May 2006 - 02:58 AM.