Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

WordPerfect is Driving Me LIterally INSANE

• Please log in to reply

FrustrationIsMe

FrustrationIsMe

• Pip
  • 1 posts
So here's what's wrong. I've been using Wordperfect 12 for a littlle over a year now and these days, after I spend sooooooo long typing up a file, I go to convert it to PDF and the file is suddenly blank! It's drivng me crazy. And not only is the file blank, but all of the copies of it AND the back up file.

I've already tried inserting the corrupted file into a new blank one, but that didn't bring my text back. And I've already tried WPLook, but that didn't work because when I go to open the file, it doesn't come up. And I know it's not because my computer is infected because I haven't been online for a long time and I always clean my puter off before I shut down.

Someone please tell me how I can save this corrupted file. This is the third time a file has opened blank, and I'm half-ready to send my fist flying through my monitor. Please save me from a cut up hand! Thanks!

:whistling:

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
what version of adobe acrobat are you using?