Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MSGSRV32 not responding

• Please log in to reply

partners

partners

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am running windows98SE and I am having a problem running of of the applications on my computer. I run adaware, spybot and spysweeper along with Trend-Mirco and everything is showing fine after I run all of these programs. When I try to open my Boson Cisco NetSimulator, the hour glass will show for a couple of seconds and the application never opens. When I go to task manager it shows MSGSVR32 not responding, so i close the application. Everything else on my computer is running fine, just this one program. It was working fine all of this time until yesterday. The only changes made to my system was two patches downloaded from Mircosoft, they were critical updates for IE. Any suggestions

Advertisements

jmoney3457

jmoney3457

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
hi part in the process list is it MSGSVR32 or MSGSRV32? its importlant coz some viruses/trojan will change the letter positions (hence the difference in both spellings i asked) to disguise themselves