Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Forgot Admin Password Can't Recover

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

richy779

richy779

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
Hey.. Please listen to my symtoms... I have Win Xp PRO and I changed my pass yesterday... the XP PRO isnt working really well it has software problems.. i was guna reformatt this weekend but i dno okay so i tried login and i cant... i have important stuff and hw please help me i dnt wana fail i will really appreaciated if someone could help know how to hack.. I TRIED DOWNLOADING ALL THOSE programs but its a rip off it doesnt help me recover it.. now im restartin my computer and trying my pass over and over again.. i know i have i rite but i dno theres a problem with the software... i tried safe mode it but u still have to put pass... remem that its pro u cant pick if ur a guest or anything thannks

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hi richy779...

I'm sorry, but we really can't help you bypass the password protection on your machine. Even though your situation may be very real and completely sincere, the next person who happens on the information may not have such noble intentions.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.

wannabe1