Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Q: Which is the best internet browser?

• Please log in to reply

stevelinley

stevelinley

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
Hi all at geeks to go,

The title says it all really. I just want all of your opinions on which browser is the best, and any other relavant little nuggets of advice you want to throw in.

Muchos Gracias!

SteveLinley

Advertisements

jmoney3457

jmoney3457

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
hi steve welcome, take a look @ this wiki article yes its long but VERY informative and pretty much covers everything wen comparing features etc http://en.wikipedia....of_web_browsers I personally like IE the best but thats just coz ive used it so long and so use to it i have enough security on my comp i can sacrifice it being less secure then FF.. but FF is also VERY GOOD and VERY SECURE only reason why i didnt stick w/ it is like i said earlier ive most familiar 2 IE

Edited by jmoney3457, 11 May 2006 - 03:31 PM.

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,668 posts
Hello stevelinley and welcome to G2G!

The browser I would recommend is FireFox. It's fast, more secure than IE (especially with the adblock and noscript extensions installed) and there are loads of extensions available for it.

https://addons.mozilla.org/