Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

hijacked!

• Please log in to reply

thomas

thomas

• Pip
  • 1 posts
was wondering if anyone has experienced problems w. browser hijacker??
thats what the most recent free scan s said i had. how to remove , and get my comp back , home page and pop ups are fuct , plz help

Advertisements

Trevuren

Trevuren

Old Dog

• Retired Staff
  • 18,699 posts
Hi thomas and welcome to Geeks 2 Go

My name is Trevuren and I will he helping you.

I recommend that you Bookmark this page so you will more easily be able to return here for posting purposes.

The first thing you have to do is follow the link that I will give you and do everything that it recommends:
What To Do First

Regards,

Trevuren

Trevuren

Trevuren

Old Dog

• Retired Staff
  • 18,699 posts

I recommend that you Bookmark this page so you will more easily be able to return here for posting purposes.

The first thing you have to do is follow the link that I will give you and do everything that it recommends:
What To Do First

Regards,

Trevuren

Trevuren

Trevuren

Old Dog

• Retired Staff
  • 18,699 posts

What To Do First

Regards,

Trevuren

Trevuren

Trevuren

Old Dog

• Retired Staff
  • 18,699 posts

What To Do First

Regards,

Trevuren

Trevuren

Trevuren

Old Dog

• Retired Staff
  • 18,699 posts

What To Do First

Regards,

Trevuren