Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Banner Problem

• Please log in to reply

rsderrick

rsderrick

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
Hi everyone,

I have been building this site for some time now. I'm waiting on content from the customer.

I went to the site last night an noticed that the banner had dissappeared. I looked at the source and everything looks OK. I thought I might have been hacked so I deleted the site an reloaded it. Still it isn't showing up. I need a second set of eyes. I am sure I am just missing something. Can anyone help me to figure out why this is happening?

Here is the site: http://www.thejthomassalon.com

TIA

Scott

Advertisements

adamdillon

adamdillon

• PipPip
  • 67 posts
The banner shows up on my browser fine. I tried it on 3 different browsers, too. opera firefox and IE

rsderrick

rsderrick

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
Hmm....strange. I wonder why it is not showing up on my browsers. Neither IE6 or Firefox. This is really wierd. Anyone got any ideas? I'll try rebooting...

Scott

knexor2

knexor2

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
Try emptying your caches? This seems to be a simple solution that often works...

If you don't want to clear your cache, you might first try a "hard refresh": go to the page, hold down Shift+Ctrl and click refresh (F5 won't work with this)