Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Condemned: Criminal Origins (w/ pc demo)

• Please log in to reply

Monkeyfriedmonkey

Monkeyfriedmonkey

Banned Spammer

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
Just finished playing the demo for this game, so sweet, you’re a cop looking for a serial killer in a grisly realistic env. - lots of bludgeoning transients with objects not primarily designated as weapons (a.k.a "die at the hand of my rustily nailed 2x4, hobo junkies!"). It’s like a cross between Resident Evil and Manhunt. I'm so glad this is out on PC since I don't have a 360. Anyone played the full game? How is it? Demo is here: http://www.condemnedgame.com/

Advertisements

mozzer11

mozzer11

• PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
Yea I played the demo, it's really nice and suprisingly runs quite well on my computer at high settings.

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
Game looks great. Read a couple reviews and they said the Block-Slash-Block fighting system gets reallllly repetitive after the first million guys but other than that, the game is phenomenal.

The thing I love about Microsoft is that any game they make for the 360 will be made for PC, unless they become total idiots who don't care about money (:whistling: and we can all see that happening :blink:)

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Well it was a habit for them and worth the money because the xbox was just made of old off the shelve PC parts, the 360 is slightly more custom made but its still quite similar to a pc hardware wise it just lacks the same amounts of ram, but things like the GPU is similar to pc ones.