Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

which antivirus is best

• Please log in to reply

clarkclare77

clarkclare77

• Pip
  • 7 posts
hiya all please could you tell which antivirus is best to use with aol and is free hopefully

thank you

Advertisements

WildOrchid

WildOrchid

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
hi ya.. Doesn't aol members get Free virus checkers including for the emails and fire walls? I'm sure if you got to aol online help they will point you to the right direction. I'm not a aol member but seen tons of there comercials... if all else fails when i had aol. i used avg free anti virus.. always worked for me and still does.. but I'm not sure if it checks the aol email thought I know it works on outlook express. www.grisoft.com is the website for avg and click on free edition. good luck.

clarkclare77

clarkclare77

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
hi ya all, yes you get a free firewall from mcafee but only a trial AV i'm now running AVG as recomened by the Geeks (all hail the geeks) :tazz: and seems to be working fine with aol and found two Viruses that Norton did not, anyway thought i would let you know about aol,