Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

In need of Blackberry HELP

• Please log in to reply

thebucs

thebucs

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
i am getting the following error when i try to sync my blackberry:
The mail server network connection is no longer available. Email synchronization cannot continue.
after this, outlook will not send/receive and gets its own error. restart outllok and all is fine, untill you try to sync the blackberry again. i tried contacting RIM and searching their knowledge base, and it is worthless. anybody have any ideas about what could be causing this.
i have uninstalled and reinstalled the software, outlook is connected and running fine. the is no other software on the pc that is causing this conflict that i can find. nothing has happen to the pc and no errors or issues have been reported on this pc.
please somebody help. i am at the end of my rope with this one, and have no idea whats causing this.
thanks,
brian :whistling:

Advertisements