Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

W32.Myzor.Fk@yf

• Please log in to reply

Cin359

Cin359

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I copied this from someone else's crisis cry for help. THis is exactly what has happened to my computer.

I tried to download and install the Ad-ware SE and the Viruses and Trojans (Steps 1 & 2 from your site) Both would start to download and then freeze and not continue.
I DID finish the Windows Updates. I am including my Hijack This file. Any help you can give me would be appreciated.
I have worked with Roadrunner to try to alleviate the problem, but no luck. I have used numerous programs to rid myself of adware, infections, viruses, etc..., with no luck.
Not sure where else to turn.
Thanks for any help you can provide.

W32.Myzor.FK@yf .On Thursday 4th(Wed 3rd US Time) I got a whammy hit my Computer.My Home Page is showing a SPOOFED Security>URL is www.Securetoupdate.com <(correct spelling) and a page (Grey) opens up with a Blab about my Computer is infected with W32.Myzor.FK@yf, I also have had a few Popups.It has Hyjacked my Home Page and continues to do so. The spoofed Home Page is Covered with Links to various Spyware/Malware/Cleaners (I suspect are all linked back to the same person) When my McAfee Scans it says it keeps picking up the Puper trojan(< note correct spelling)It says it cannot be cleaned/deleted or Quarantined.Then when it is in the Mood McAfee does fix the problems temporarily.(I turn off the Sys Restore>Scan>clean>restart>turn on System Restore. If I run ad-aware or Spybot the Trojan seems to activate.McAfee reported 3 probs C:\WINDOWS 32\SYSTEM32\simpole.tlb_Puper.dll C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\regperf.exe -Puper and C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ldCCOB.tmp Puper dll. I also had a lil yellow triangle "flashing"in the bottom of my tray on the right.I have been avoiding hitting any of there links.Internet explorer keeps asking me do I want to go to sites and people can view secure and non secure info and the Little grey box is constantly asking me this.Loooks to be a joint SPOOF site and Trojan combined type of MALWARE.I cannot get rid of it YET.My Mcaffee DAT's is version 4754 and although 4756 is available for download it doesn't sownload properly.Gets to 3MB of its 7 MB and closes.My Firewall XP2 keeps turning off.My Zone Alarm is saying Antivirus is up to date,so does McAfee security setting.BIZZARE but true.

Advertisements