Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

EMail forwarding

• Please log in to reply

Mairmie

Mairmie

• Pip
  • 1 posts
After receiving an EMail with pictures, cartoons etc. I remove all other recipients` names; add the names I wish to forward the message to, click on BCC; then send. My friends tell me they receive the text and an outline of a square in the upper left-hand corner containing a red "X" but no picture included. Can you help please.

Sometimes I "Forward as attachment" however with doing it this way I`m unable to delete all of the names and EMail addresses including my own that the original letter with pictures has been sent to originally.I do hope I`ve explained this problem so that you`re able to "get" what I`m talking about. Thanks again. :

Advertisements

emery

emery

• PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
If you're able to see the pictures/cartoon attachments yourself, and your friends aren't, your friends might not have Java. Tell your friends to download JAVA and they will probably be able to open the files.

Edited by emery, 20 May 2006 - 04:10 AM.