Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Microsoft Works Suite 2002

• Please log in to reply

auxfire

auxfire

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm having problems locating this 511974 file in order to delete Microsoft Works Suite 2002. If any one can help any help is appreciated.

The complete file name is: C:\Program Files\Office Update 11\Cabs\511974, or '511974.MainSP3ff.msp. It does specify that it cannot find these files, I'm trying to delete my Works Suite 2002 - Microsoft Word and Works, because I updated to Microsoft Office 2003. And Works is taking up needed space. Microsoft Works is being used with O/S - Windows XP Pro

Edited by auxfire, 22 May 2006 - 09:23 AM.

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Is the complete file name 511974.MAINSp3ff.msp? Or is it: "OfficeUpdate11\Cabs\511974\?" Possibly: "C:\Program Files\OfficeUpdate11\Cabs\511974\511974MAINSP3ff.msp " MS Works 2002 is being used with which O/S? Any error codes/messages given?

Not sure if this may be of help:

M$ Support

Help and Support-M$

Ron