Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Display problemssss

• Please log in to reply

canadianregional

canadianregional

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Well i booted up my computer this morning and some kind of error appeared and said that there was something wrong and that i should close a program, unfortunatly my computer froze right as i was going to find out what program it was. so when the Windows XP started back up it was almost like my computer had "zoomed" in. all the programs work fine but now i am unable to see half of my screen and all the icons are way bigger then before almost as if i had changed the visual settings. I then tried to fiddle with those settings thinking that they might have just been messed up but they dont do much good, anyways i i have run a spywear, and anti-virus scan and they show nothing so im kind stuck so any help would be much appreaciated!

hmmm i just took a screen shot and in the picture it shows it as fine but on the moniter it is still half of normal with large icons

Attached Thumbnails

• screen_shot1.JPG

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Re-install the video adapter software