Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Bellsouth?

• Please log in to reply

VirusGirl123

VirusGirl123

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
ive had this problem 4 a little while, but somtimes its bugs me. every day wen i turn on my computer.. to connect to the internet.. i ahve a choice of using "Agere Win Modem" or "Connection to 350-1090"... i think that "Connection to 350-1090" is Bellsouth.. im not sure.. but the reason i dont use "Connection to 350-1090" is because when the dial screen comes up, the numer "350-1090" and the dialing from "United States1" .. however.. wen the dialing screen comes up from "Agere Win Modem" it had my e-mail password and dialing # etc... is "Agere Win Modem" the same/ as reliable as "Connection to 350-1090?? ("Connection to 350-1090" used to have all the same things as "Agere Win Modem".. then it changed.. :tazz:

Thanks,
VirusGirl123

Advertisements

DHooper

DHooper

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
Is the connection, dialup or DSL???