Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need a super super popup stopper.

• Please log in to reply

MaMister

MaMister

• PipPip
  • 96 posts
Help, I am flooded with popups and I have tried many popup stoppers tools and still can't get the one that works...

The popup stoppers I tried do get rid of normal popups but not the type that appears as a picture in the middle of my desktop..... No windows title... can't command my tools to kill it...

What is this type of ads... why so stubborn? It always stays on top of other windows and blocking my views to others...

Some have a little "close x" that can click to close and some..... don't even work at all !!

Please advice what to do.

Thanks.

Edited by MaMister, 24 May 2006 - 08:04 PM.

Advertisements

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
Repost this in the Malware forum because all these pop-ups sound like your computer has been infected with spy/adware. So post it there and they'll let you know the best course of action :whistling:

}BP{

MaMister

MaMister

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
Ok. Thanks for all helps....