Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

how can i change my invite page

• Please log in to reply

nickt

nickt

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
i was wondering wat file i would have to edit to change my invite page i just want to be able to change wat it says in the box www.trenspaces.com if u want to see what im talking about login as {REMOVED} as the email then password is {REMOVED} then go to this link http://trendspaces.c...de=user&act=inv

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Not going to login as I'm waiting to head for VA, but just wanted to know if that is truly going to be your email address to use? I would edit it out unless you like spam. Normally it is not a good idea to put in email addresses or personal info that may be used by spammers in forums, blogs, etc..

Ron

Edited by Major Payne, 25 May 2006 - 10:10 AM.

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
bad idea posting a username and password.....really bad idea.

I don't think you can change the header

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
If I can get in, I can change the header. Its written in PHP, it may require a code change, but it can be done.

Easiest thing I can tell you is to search around in the php code for the exact term that you want to change. I cant tell you where to start searching because I cant see the page.

ScHwErV :whistling:

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
I have forwarded you his username and password

nickt

nickt

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
no i made that account so u guys can login its not my admin login its a general user login so u can go on my site or should i just have u guys join my site to see wat im trying to do i still cant find a php file so i can edit wat it says

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
I am having a hard time figuring out what exactly it is that you want to change. Some more information would be helpful. Also, what script you are running so I can get a copy of it and give you decent directions.