Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MSN Problems

• Please log in to reply

valhue

valhue

• Pip
  • 4 posts
hi peeps

i was wonder ing if u peeps could help me with an msn problem im having i can seem to get audio or vidio chat on msn the audio chat times out and the vido causes msn to crach and exit this problem on occured today.

just for extra info i had a internet connection problem a few days ago i could play only 1 of my many online game which was guild wars the other game e.g battlefild 2 it would load up and then on team speak it would go juttery and then on the ping it would go from normal ping of between 20-30 right up to over 600 to as much as 1000 with is not good thats problem got solve but swithch off a network adapter that bt had cerated and i was using a diffrent one and maby that has some offect on it idk

so if u peeps could help me out that would be appreciated

thanks
Valhue :whistling:

Edited by valhue, 26 May 2006 - 09:01 AM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
restart your pc. if you use a router then unplug the power for 10 secs.