Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

• Please log in to reply

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
Hey there guys, I just got a link from a friend for Half-Life comics, itís hilarious. I think its great and just thought maybe some of you could do with a laugh. Wow, I canít believe they can come up with this kind of stuff, I really never expected it. :whistling:

:blink: :help: :)

Je suis Napolťon!

• Administrator
  • 26,018 posts
  • MVP
that's pretty funny stuff...even for those (like myself) who don't know the HL story line

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
Hey man if you like that check out www.phwonline.com
They are a lot funnier and better done, I've been reading them for ages and they are always hilarious. Keep this going and I'll tell you my favorites :whistling:

Edited by BlackPandemic, 27 May 2006 - 10:36 AM.