Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

lexmark 4200 series 4-in-1 printer

• Please log in to reply

mjmmorrison

mjmmorrison

• Pip
  • 1 posts
please help! I am unable to use the new lexmark 4200 series 4-in-1 printer I have installed on my computer! No matter how many times I have rebooted, uninstalled and reinstalled the printer I get the messege 'computer unable to communicate with printer.' I have gone through the troubleshooting and made sure my computer was enabling the spool. I tried changing usb ports, all the things suggested in the troubleshotting section. The usb cable is the same one that my previous lexmark used: it worked on that one fine. The usb cable fits my new lexmark so I am using the same one.
Someone please tell me what is wrong so I can use my printer please! Am most grateful to who can help me with this problem!

Advertisements

peterm

peterm

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 3,387 posts
Is the printer ME compatible don't belive the sales rep check the lexmark web site

peterm

peterm

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 3,387 posts
Had a quick on lexmark Can't find 4200 printer