Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HOW MUCH IS MY COMP WORTH

• Please log in to reply

pc mick is a cowboy

pc mick is a cowboy

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
hey guys, im selling my XC cube and monitor + need to know how much i should be looking at asking for, sum basic sprecs below and pics attached, if u need any more details let me know and ill try my best to sort u out.

Black and Silver[u]

Operating System: Windows XP Professional SP 2
Processor: <> 2.80 Intel Pentium 4
<> 16 Kb Primary Memory Cache
<> 256 Kb Secondary Memory cache

Drives :
<> 122.93 Gb Usable Hard Drive Capacity
<> 117.67 Hard Drive Free Space

LITEON DVD-ROM LTD163 [CD-ROM DRIVE]
SAMSUNG CD-R/RW SW-248F [CD-ROM DRIVE]
3.5” FORMAT REMOVABLE MEDIA [FLOPPY DRIVE]

Programs:

· Office
· Cyberlink Power DVD
· Nero Start Smart
· Spybot Search & Destroy
· Win Zip
· DVD X-Copy Xpress
· WinRar
· McAfee Virus Scan
· DVD Decrypter
· Microsoft AutoRoute

4 USB Ports

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Advertisements

Dragon306

Dragon306

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
we need to know how much RAM it has, the speed and cache size of the HDD, wattage of the PSU, etc for an accurate answer. my guess, however, would probably be something in the range of $500

pc mick is a cowboy

pc mick is a cowboy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
thnx man! ill find out them few details 4 u soon as :whistling:

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Gfx card also fairly important, unless you sell those apps in the boxes with the keys and stop using them yourself you cant sell them on either. Also some of those are free or not worth buying.

I would probably say about £300 maybe 4 and abit if it has a tonne of ram and good gfx.

Dragon306

Dragon306

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
duh! the graphics card completely skipped my mind! yes, of course, that is fairly important in determining value of a system as well. as far as the software, i disagree with ^^^. i have sold many a computer with many software titles on it and havent ever encountered a problem. dont worry about that.

ps. i would install CCleaner and Ad-Aware SE Personal, as well. Ad-Aware does a great job, especially in conjunction WITH spybot, and CCleaner is a very useful cleaning utility for any computer.