Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Program System Error

• Please log in to reply

biggam

biggam

• PipPip
  • 76 posts
Hi

When i open a program a system error message comes up but when i insert a mp3 player which i used as a memory stick the program works so i re installed the program and it worked but when i took out mp3 player(usb) the error message came up when i open the program.

Attached Picture of Error Message

Attached Thumbnails

• error.JPG

Advertisements

jmoney3457

jmoney3457

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
did u do the process of safely remove hardware..as shown in this screenshot

Posted Image

biggam

biggam

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
no

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
Help us to help you

What program? What does this program do? How does it interact with your memory stick? What does it have to do with the problem

Remember, you are our eyes and ears...we cannot help if you keep us in the dark

biggam

biggam

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
It is a software called moobtool used for mobile phones some one had it installed on there memory stick so i copied and pasted the folder onto my desktop and opened the program and it work but when i took it out programs stopped working so i thought maybe i need to install it on to my computer so i searched the internet and found it then installed it and worked but i took out memory stick to give back to a friend of mine the system error message came up.

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
I can find no mention of this program on the internet....are you spelling it correctly?

biggam

biggam

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
mobtool sorry

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
I know a lot about computers, but absolutely zip about unlocking cell phones and the tools to do it

I think you would be better served going to a forum that specializes in this sort of thing

http://www.smsmasters.co.uk
http://nokiafree.org/

google forums + mobtool

Also, if I can give you some advice.

You make it VERY difficult to read what you are saying. Use punctuation. Use grammar. Use small sentences. No one expects perfection, but posts are very hard to decipher when you post like that.

biggam

biggam

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
hehe thanks for the advice. it is because i am used to msn. but i will do so in the future

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
good luck