Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Panda Software

• Please log in to reply

lakep7

lakep7

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
could someone advise me about panda software? is there a problem with it or is it a good antivirus program. i've seen here that some were trying to uninstall it. i was considering panda for my antivirus but i don't want it if there is a problem with it. please help. thanks in advance.
lakep7

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
I know of no specific problems with it but apart from the live scanner i dont use it, i love avast it does everything i want for free no reasno to pay for anything else.

If you are going payed AV get Nod or kapersky they are the best/cheapest.

Eneoecu

Eneoecu

• PipPip
  • 91 posts

could someone advise me about panda software? is there a problem with it or is it a good antivirus program. i've seen here that some were trying to uninstall it. i was considering panda for my antivirus but i don't want it if there is a problem with it. please help. thanks in advance.
lakep7

I was the one that had problems uninstalling it, but it was with the trail version. I do have the full program now, and it seems to work just fine. I just think there were an maybe still is, bugs with the uninstall of the trail version. When the trail was up, I wasn't able to get rid of the program. However, I haven't used the full version enough so far to give you a true option on it. But like I said, so far so good, I haven't had any compaints with it yet! Hopefully it will stay that way! :blink:

:whistling:

lakep7

lakep7

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
thanks for the advice. i'm researching several different programs and panda is one of the programs.

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Nothing wrong with Panda, really great anti-virus solution. Pain in the rear-end when it breaks, but when it does break you know about it, as opposed to Norton which just sits there looking innocent.

You might want to download this though, just for your own sanity or on the occasions where Panda's uninstaller just doesn't want to know:
http://www.cityassur...KB/&aid=0001517 - it actually works! :whistling: