Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HP K60 All in one copier/printer/fax won't work

• Please log in to reply

cbt131

cbt131

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
I just updated on our Dell Dimension 2400, OS XP, with Microsoft Office 2003 and now out HP k60 all in one printer will not scan. It prints a page from the PC fine.

I tried to scan a document and send it to email and when I put the document in the scanner and clicked "Scan Document" on the HP Director window, I then got an error message in a small window that said:

"Sorry an unknown error has occurred".

This does not happen when I put the document in the scanner and choose "Scan Picture" or "Copy". Both those functions work fine. Just when I choose "Scan Document".

Any ideas on this one? Did the upgrading to Microsoft Office (includes Word 2003,Excel 2003, Outlook 2003 and Power Point 2003) change the functionality of the Scan Document program?

Thanks
Cheryl

Advertisements