Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Git' 'er dun'!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Tigger93

Tigger93

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 1,870 posts
Ron White is the funniest. You can't fix stupid and tater salad are really funny... Only thing is by the end of the show, he's had 3-4 glasses of scotch and is drunk (well to me it seems so)

Advertisements

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts

Only thing is by the end of the show, he's had 3-4 glasses of scotch and is drunk (well to me it seems so)

and ?

Tigger93

Tigger93

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 1,870 posts

Only thing is by the end of the show, he's had 3-4 glasses of scotch and is drunk (well to me it seems so)

and ?

.............. *Guest declines further comment

SignAngel

SignAngel

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
^-^
I actually performed segments of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour as part of my Sign Language fourth year performance during the concert that we had. Now understand, I live in Fl, so there are a lot of rednecks here. I did the Bill Engvall Here's Your Sign with three of the other girls - each of whom were doing at least one segment from one of the guys, and I did Flew In From Flagstaff - because it was clean. The audience was rolling in the aisles. :whistling:

Powerslave

Powerslave

banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
Yeah. Everyone likes LarryTheCable Guy I think.. Does anyone here hate him?

rstones12

rstones12

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 3,731 posts
Get'er'done..... :whistling:

Actually, Larry the Cable guy is from Nebraska....